Happy 2014!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Happy New Year! May 2014 be even better than the previous years! :D

spend the last day of 2013 with mj session with t3m. and yl and me lost again. T.T there must be some sort of curse man. lol. went for dimsum @ Swee Choon afterwards.

lucky us. there wasn't any crowd maybe because tuesday was supposed to be their off day but it was opened yesterday. otherwise, it would have been a wasted trip for us. got to sit at the aircon area. and ordered tons of food. probably two times the amount you see in the picture above. 

so full, so old. we decided to countdown at home ourselves. lol. surprisingly, i can see fireworks coming from cwp right outside my door. haha. come my house countdown next time. just pay me $100 and you get one night stay. ^^




my mom dug out this bag for me to bring to phuket. didn't know there was such a convenient luggage at home. and it fits the dimension for carry-luggage thank goodness.

 4 more days till the trip. am i like the only one looking forward to it? lol

Labels: ,

@ 10:12 PM
◄ Older Posts Home Newer Posts ►