Y4S2 March
Tuesday, April 12, 2016

omg been missing for a month. where do i even start. pardon me for my unedited photos cause i'm plain lazy. just wanna have a short record of whatever that i remember / picture of.




maybe from some udders ice cream on a random thu after work. 




me admiring my long fingers and nails coated with a nude shade of pink.




the boy sending his artistic photos. im pretty sure it's because the place looks good. hahaha. alright, shall give some credit to the boy's photography skills.






salmon birthday celebration for sw. with 90% help from my sis, managed to finish the salmon cushion in a 3hours time. just because we wanna save like $20. lolol. Tenryu dining located at some ulu condo. the chef actually fulfilled our request of making a salmon cake! he even gave us additional 5 slices + 1 beer for free. that is a really awesome place with great food and service. will be back again. finally a group shot with the girls and an upcoming krabi trip with full attendance. 





went to ilight@marinabay with pt job colleague from florida. i think she got quite a shock at the amount of people and why the fuck do we have to queue for like every single thing, from hot dog buns to carnival games. lolol. welcome to singapore.




been spamming gemtd so much recently that we even mastered a new map. hurray. but still can't pass the fucking 42 levels. -.-




went shopping after ipl appointment one fine day and forever21 decided to leave me a present.
so my jeans came home with the tag and i tried all sorts of method to ply it open which obviously failed. so mom to the rescue and she burned it off with a lighter. lolol. #leavealldiytomom and yeah, it really works, burn the plastic top away and it reveals the long needle inside, by then it pops open pretty easily.





caught bmvsm. omg, you won't believe how bad it is until you watched it with your own eyes. i mean it has decent graphics obviously given the amt of budget. but why does it feel so...meh. dc films really can't compare to marvels. 




steamboat session. yes yes, again. as always. i think you will find steamboat photos in every post BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING MY CLIQUE DOES. 

steamboat + gambling every single event. or even when there's no specific occassion. we will steamboat and gamble like as though it comes together. 

but still, it's nice to gather once in a while and joke around. even if it's a monthly thing, kinda nice to see everyone together again. okay maybe not full attendance yet but one day it will be. lol.




prata buffet with the guys. omg this is a very bo hua buffet. even though it's just $7.90 free flow out of roughly 15 selections. i mean how many pratas (flour to be exact) can you savour in 2hours time.





bought a random coat from qoo10 that's so freaking huge and heavy. maybe this will weigh 1kilo and takes up 1/4 of my handcarry. but i likey~ aussie trip here it comes. 





the boy and a creepy looking bear from coca-cola. that place seems sooo coool from what the boy said. you get to try all sorts of drinks from all over the world under the brand. and they have such interesting merchandise / souvenirs. 




did some random watercolour painting after some time. oh man, why is it my background paint always dries up sooo fast. is it my paint? my brush? my paper? or is it just me. LOL.





OH OH OH. and i got myself a new bed! from my job lol got staff discount. i'm finally elevated from the ground. because the boy said 穷人才睡地板 so kept urging me to get myself a proper bed so i won't be poor in the future once i started working.

lol sadly because im superstitious af. decided to listen to his words and get myself a bed. just nice my job is actually selling them. i mean, what kind of coincidence is this. i need a bed, i got myself a part time job, and my job turns out to have a separate company that sells mattress+bedframe. whuuut.

no, i didn't apply for my job because i wanna leech the staff discount for a bed. i didn't even know they sell it. lolol.


so i guess that's about it for the month of march? 

it's already mid apr now. AND THE BOY'S COMING BACK IN A MONTH'S TIME OMG.
of course i'm excited. it has been like 3.5 months since i last saw him in end dec. but i guess i'm doing pretty fine on my own. hahaha. doesn't really feel thaaaat long maybe because i have been distracting myself with pt job and other outings. no, i don't even wanna include fyp as a distraction. it's just pure torture.

speaking of fyp, my oral presentation is on 11 may, 4pm. so nice of them to give me last day and potentially last slot. fml. but whatever, the boy's coming back on 14th. so once i see him, i'll know that my sem is all over. :D

not missing fyp at all, just...the life of a student.

Labels: , , ,

@ 11:25 PM
◄ Older Posts Home Newer Posts ►