Y4S2 April
Sunday, May 15, 2016

FUCK YEAHHH. FYP IS OVER. 4 YEARS OF UNI. DONE.
...i hope.

my prof pls be kind till the end and don't last min tell me edit anything.


becoming lazier every month. hopefully this blog will still be alive by the end of 2016. lolol.





impromptu itacho sushi for dinner with idkhowtocallthegroup. lol.
genki is still my favourite place to go.




some gelare waffle and ice cream after ichiban boshi to add on to my existing lumps of fats. 





just in case you aren't aware, my house is undergoing a big renovation for my living room right now.
so...my tiles burst in the middle of 18th April. even till now i still remember the date cause it's my fucking fyp submission dateline.

just before i left the house suddenly it sounds like raining marbles from the ceiling...which followed by firecrackers in my face. and then the tiles just started jumping up across the entire room. dumb dog was standing right in the middle of it. had to pick him up and run out of the house.

...i honestly thought something's gonna explode...


and so...it has been 3 weeks since and my entire living room has a brand new coating of tiles. maybe some pictures for you next month? gonna repaint the entire living room too! can't wait to see how everything turns out.





and yeah...so after the "explosion", i still had to freaking go school and submit the report. it was the last day of submission dateline... 

so...mao was left to fend for himself in the house after shutting him in a room. LOLOL. IM SO SORRY MAO.

smiling away while thinking "will my room tiles explode as well?!?!? ...mao is a goner."





so...shifted all the living stuff into my sis bed room.
and my parents went to taiwan and left the 3 of us to clean the house while my mom's friend does the tiling. 




and my father won a mini toy for my sis from shooting balloons lolol. too old for this.






not sure if this dog knows wads even going on for the past weeks. 






fyp presentation was a complete joke. kinda long to describe here but yeah, im sure it's pretty unforgettable. 


some shiok maki to celebrate the end of fyp!!! weeeee.


met up with clique and settle like most parts of aussie trip. at least flight + accom seems to be pretty much settled. left tasmania.






AND THE BOY IS FINALLY HOME!

this 4.5 months im not even sure how did we get through it. 
but time just seems to have flown past and we are back to where we were. 

so many things happened in april. 

finally it's all over and settled. and i can have a good rest soon once my part time job is over at the end of this month.

Labels: , ,

@ 1:00 AM
◄ Older Posts Home