I need more recess week
Wednesday, March 5, 2014



current addiction. ^^

my recess week is practically packed throughout since last saturday.

sat - IT Fair, bought my sis her asus ultrabook $1,800. omg i want one too. lol. samsung please last with me for another two more years. shall get an ultrabook after graduation. > Non-stop movie afterwards. you can find it in my previous post.

sun - ksession with my family and my mom's friends at SSC. teoheng has updated their system. now they have the scoring system too.




mon - basically camped at starbucks with jl from 11-7pm. and we barely finished half of our report. damn. > dinner at pastamania afterwards joined by buff&sw. > more kor discussion over at my place. cant wait~

tues - toured around adm under the hot sun to find the busstop with 858 to get to ssc. > 白米粉 yum yum ^^ > more ksession with the guys this time > jc the boss sponsored our cab fare back and forth to raffles boulevard for steamboat session. tyty.





seriously need a haircut soon before half my face gets covered by my curtains. me and my cute floor mat for the symmetry field work.


today - met up with eid group mates to hunt for our materials. FAILED SO BADLY. we found most of the items but bought none of it cause we are missing the most important ones! oh fuck our lives. seriously if we can't find that mini stupid pump, we're screwed. or else, DIY to the rescue.

tmr - another meet up with tech com group mates. more hunting for materials. omg if tmr's experiment fails.....................can't group work just proceed smoothly once?

all the essays, project, meet up are a total waste of time.
can't wait till this semester is over. 

i'm so sure my subsequent two years are gonna be so much easier. 

Labels: , , ,

@ 10:54 PM
◄ Older Posts Home Newer Posts ►